Taxi to San Gervasio Ruins

donmil723

We will be in Cozumel May 24th on the Disney Magic and had planned on doing their Cozumel Ruins and Beach Break Tour. They have changed the time of the tour now and we aren't really happy about the change so are thinking of doing the ruins on our own.

Has anyone rented a taxi to take them to the San Gervasio Ruins? How much did it cost per person? Did you have the taxi wait for you or is it easy to get another taxi to return back to the pier? How long should we allow to get to the ruins, tour them, and get back to the pier area?

Thanks!

Donna

We went to there in December. We rented a car though. Dont know how much a taxi would be; but I doubt it would be less than renting a car. The ruins are a bit of a drive from the downtown/port area. I cant remember exactly but I'd guess at least a 30 min. drive. You could spend a couple hours there it really depends on how fast you walk and how leisurely you want to go. We did the whole thing at a pretty quick pace in about 2 hours I think.

Archived