Jewel Question - Laundry facilities

BrooklynChick

Do you know how many laundry rooms are on the Jewel? What are their size? DH and I are going to a 2 week transatlantic and he HATES to pack. Thanks all!

We were on the Jewel in October, and did use the laundry one night. I forgot how many there were, I'd say at least 3 and maybe 4. They were Starboard side, mid-ship, and they are on the small side. I can't recall for sure off hand, but I think there were two dryers and two washers in each. There's a dispenser for soap detergent (Tide), $1 in quarters. I'm sure others will post with more specific info, but hopefully this gets you started. We've used the laundry on 3 of our 6 cruises, and try to pick a time when the rest of the ship is not doing their laundry, and have not had a problem. We also used their "fill the bag" special that I have not heard mentioned in a long time, it may have gone the way of some other nice deals.

Archived