FYI.. Target swimwear

Hey there ladies...

I just went out to pick up the kids some warm weather play clothes and tried Target and Old Navy.

Wanted to let you know that normally I don't buy swimwear from Target... no reason, just haven't...BUT they had the cutest swimwear there today at FAB prices!!!! I tried a bunch on but unfortunately my only problen is I am too top heavy for something w/o underwire and they did not have any.

Just wanted to tell you b/c they were mobbed with "lookers"!

Really really cute and tons of different styles.Tankinis, bikini, skirts, boy shorts, one pieces... they had them all.:)

Thanks!

I got a swim dress there two years ago that is wonderfully flattering---it was more like lingerie :-) . And you can wear it to a pool party without feeling like you have to cover up every single time you get out of the pool.

For the cruise, I think I'll put a little more work into it, though!

I actually just bought a bikini at Target this weekend and it is very cute! It is an orange/yellow floral print and it fits really well. I have a really hard time finding swimwear that looks right on me and this one matches my skin tone, holds the 'girls' up, and fits great.

They had some different styles with/without embellishments... something for almost everyone.

On a last minute shopping trip before a trip to Jamaica last May, I stopped at Target for a couple of sundries and I saw a cute Green & Blue belted bikini. I bought it without trying it on because it was such a great price. I got it home and it fit perfectly and has held up well through 2 different weeks as All-inclusives in May and Dec. AND a full summer of living on a lake! I still put it on for the hot tub, but now I have gotten a couple of new ones for this year. It really held up for the price and fit exceptionally! One of my favorite suits to date! I wouldn't hesitate buying one there again if I found a style that I liked.

Mrsfuzzmo

Targets prices you can buy up to 5 suits (I did) compared to one at Nordstrom or Neimans. They are adorable too! Cover ups too ladies check out Sundays ads when they come out. We have a pool so my suits get so worn out by the time we cruise. Thank goodness for target.:)

I went there over the weekend and they were totally out of underwire styles in my size. Yes, and they are cute. I should have gone a month ago. I hope they get more in stock. I absolutely love Target line swim wear and the price is great.

I hope they get more in stock.

Don't hold your breath. I've looked at Target 2 years in a row, after I noticed their cute swimwear, and both times they were out of my size (med of course) and never got more in. And both times this was in the spring. I think you just have to get stuff early - it sells out quickly and then they start bringing in the fall stuff in June!!! :cool:

Archived