Sea Pass Account

JohnEZ

OK. Long story short.... I'm trying to get my Senior Class Trip changed from Disney World to RCCL's Explorer of the Seas cruise to Bermuda. I'm trying to come up with a presentation for the Board of Education to allow us to go, and I'm trying to alleviate all concerns they may have.

So... if you could, may I ask how the Sea Pass account on RCCL works? Does it need to be paid via Credit Card, or can it be done in Traveler's Checks, or by any other method?

Thanks,

John

You can set it up with cash too. They give an initial amount of 500.00 that you can pay at the end or if someone wants to use travelers checks they can set it as cash then go to the pursers and use travelers checks.

Also per RCCL policy there has to be at least 1 21 yr old in every cabin, unless they are adjoining, such as parents in one cabin with kids in the one next to it. So you have to plan for chaperones.

Can unaccompanied minors cruise?

Effective July 1, 2005 guests under the age of 21 must be booked in a stateroom with an adult who is 21 years or older. A parent or legal guardian must accompany guests under the age of 18 and must be booked in the same or adjacent stateroom. Acceptable proof will be required. These restrictions may be waived at our discretion where applicable.

Please note: An individual's age on the date of sailing determines his or her status for the entire cruise vacation. Royal Caribbean International does not accept bookings for student groups. Please consult a travel agent for Royal Caribbean's group policies.

Oops didnt even see that part, but I thought it was the case, just could not remember.

The reason many lines are doing this is because too many lawsuits, too many kids run up huge bills onboard and then dont have the money to pay, etc.

Archived