Miracle - Cat 11 6329 Suite

TexasSmiles

Hey all,

I was just checking out new posts and decided to look at the rooms again. I currently have Cat. 11 6197 reserved on Miracle. I noticed that the aft. Cat. 11 6329 is available. I was wondering if I should attempt to change up rooms. Has anyone stayed in these specific rooms and are there any suggestions? What about noise? Would one room be better than the other?

This is a great suite. We sailed in Dec 04 and was exceedingly pleased. As we were settling in a couple had an aft suite and showed it to us, it was a corner unit with a long, long entry way and the room was small. The balcony was nice, but not worth the odd configuration of the room. If the option you have for an aft is one of the units in the middle and not on either end, then I would think seriously about it. People rave about aft cabins, although we have never risked one. You will really enjoy the Miracle. Beautiful vessel.:)

Thank you for the reply. I really think now we may be best staying with 6197. That was my first choice so I best stick with it. It is nice to find someone who has been in 6197. I am glad to know it is a nice suite. I am sure we will enjoy it.:)

Hey all,

I was just checking out new posts and decided to look at the rooms again. I currently have Cat. 11 6197 reserved on Miracle. I noticed that the aft. Cat. 11 6329 is available. I was wondering if I should attempt to change up rooms. Has anyone stayed in these specific rooms and are there any suggestions? What about noise? Would one room be better than the other?

We were in room 6189 and our friends were next to us in 6195. 6197 is next to 6195. These were great rooms in an excellent location. A number of people swear by the aft cabins (the balcony on 6327 is not as deep as 6197), but I don't care for the vibration that you get back there.

Archived