We are next!!!!!

maxx

It's such an amazing feeling to know that the cruise cruise is ours. It seems like I have been waiting an eternity. This is the time that it all seems so unreal. I can't wait.

not long now maxx. i can remember when we went through that, being the next cruise. The one before ours Kazza, karmac etc picked the LONG cruise so i had to wait even longer.

it will be here before you know it and we will be waving you off.

Enjoy your last few days of organising

I can't wait for you to go too maxx as I am going on the one after yours. LOL. So bring it on maxx...off you go so I can go too.LOL.

I watched the ship go today on the cruise cam and was sooooo jelous watching all those lucky people, but hey in no time it will be you, then me.

I hope you have a great time away and really enjoy youself.

Happy packing too!!!

Annette:) :) :)

Hiya

My first cruise is 9 days away too...

12th May from Southampton UK, to Canaries, Portugal , Maderia and Spain onboard Arcadia. Have a balcony stateroom. Have just heard that they have removed all the balcony seat cushions due to new fire regulations after the Princess Fire. What a pain - literally. Especailly as we are non-smokers - not happy!

My cruise has also had its route reversed and we weren't told until the tickets came, now have first 3 days at sea, oh well, will get to know the ship before we arrive at our first port, then its nearly a port/country every day!!:o

BOOKED THIS CRUISE NEARLY A YEAR AGO - CAN'T WAIT!

STARTED TO PACK, NEARLY TIME,

SUE

Hiya

12th May from Southampton UK, to Canaries, Portugal , Maderia and Spain onboard Arcadia. Have a balcony stateroom. Have just heard that they have removed all the balcony seat cushions due to new fire regulations after the Princess Fire. What a pain - literally. Especailly as we are non-smokers - not happy!

My cruise has also had its route reversed and we weren't told until the tickets came, now have first 3 days at sea, oh well, will get to know the ship before we arrive at our first port, then its nearly a port/country every day!!:o

SUE

Have a great time Sue. Hope the weather's good for you. Be sure to let us know how it all went.

Karen

Hiya

SUE

Hope you have a wonderful time. The next week will fly. Your cruise sounds great. Enjoy.

Have just bought some leis for island night. I'm trying to convince friends & family to watch us on the cruise cam but there's a definite lack of interest, I think they are jealous:D. I'll be waving at 5pm anyway.

• 1 year later...

Archived