Vow Renewal on cunard 17th may 2006

pongo

Hi,

We have booked about 3 weeks ago to do our cruise on the queen mary 2 we leave southampton on the 17th MAY 2006.

I have phone cunard to ask about Vow renewal but was told could not arrange it till we get on board but I would like to know if it is possible before we go if it can be done and the costs involved.

can you help me !!!!!!!!:confused:

Hi,

We have booked about 3 weeks ago to do our cruise on the queen mary 2 we leave southampton on the 17th MAY 2006.

I have phone cunard to ask about Vow renewal but was told could not arrange it till we get on board but I would like to know if it is possible before we go if it can be done and the costs involved.

can you help me !!!!!!!!:confused:

I went to the Cunard website and looked thru it all including the site map page. I couldn't find any reference at all to wedding or vow renewal packages.

Maybe you should call them again and asked to talk to a supervisor. It isn't realistic that they wouldn't know the costs EVEN if you can't make arrangements until you are on board. What a shame if they don't allow you to do things ahead of time. We are planning to renew our vows on the Dawn Princess, but it will just be my husband and myself. Princess charge $205 for vow renewal, $485 for deluxe (extra things given to the couple). Cruise critic did a review of cruiselines doing weddings and vow renewals ... http://www.cruisecritic.com/features/articles.cfm?ID=4 it shows costs as low as $205 up to the same cost of weddings depending on the cruiseline. It only mentions Cunard in reference that weddings are not allowed on board. No mention of vow renewals and what Cunard does.

Have a wonderful time. I hope that you find some answers quickly.

Archived