Miracle - 7 Day Western Caribbean

nickervin

Strangely enough, http://www.carnival.com can. :D Just pick your ship under "Fun ships", then the itinerary. The resulting page will have a column called "shore excursions" with a link on the line with each port.

Of course, those are just the Carnival-offered excursions. Find what you like and check the ports of call board here to get details on those and other options.

Just back from that.....we did Capt. Marvins sting ray city in Grand Cayman, a private tour is always better!!! It was about $50 pp but a must. We did a private tour and horseback ride in Belize - also a must! Lunch was included ($50) and if you want a private tour of the ruins he'll take you to that as well for an extra $30! This was more like going with a new friend and his plantation was amazing! I almost want to go back to see these ppl again. We booked Dave and Ivan's tour of the ruins in Costa Maya but we didn't port there because of a storm. If you want more infor on these tours I can send pics and web sites....private tours are usually a little cheaper and less ppl. Have fun !

I was on the Miracle a month ago. I have a price list of the excursions that were available on my cruise. Go to the carnival website and look at the excursions listed for your cruise. If the prices aren't listed yet, I can help you out if you want to ask about specific excursions. There are way too many to list here, though. Grand Cayman and Belize list 27, Costa Maya lists 22, and Cozumel lists over 40. :)

Archived