Historical Highlights Tour in Nassau???

gkrnjlr

We're going to be in Nassau in a couple of weeks. Carnival offers a Historical Highlights tour and it sounds interesting. Has anyone taken this or can you tell me if this is just the "basic" tour that we could actually do on our own while there? We're in port from 11am to 10pm, I believe.

Thanks for any input.

We're going to be in Nassau in a couple of weeks. Carnival offers a Historical Highlights tour and it sounds interesting. Has anyone taken this or can you tell me if this is just the "basic" tour that we could actually do on our own while there? We're in port from 11am to 10pm, I believe.

Thanks for any input.

Here's a link to the Historical Walking tour in Nassau .. as well as a link to a map at the bottom of the web page.

Most historical buildings are in the walking area. With few exceptions.

This tour should take a little over an hour.. It's a little up hill .. (not mountain climbing).. so where comfortable shoes.

http://www.frommers.com/destinations/newprovidence/0251010008.html

Thanks for the link! It looks like this one might cover more than the one that Carnival offers. Do you have any information on how I can book this one directly?

Thanks!

Thanks for the link! It looks like this one might cover more than the one that Carnival offers. Do you have any information on how I can book this one directly?

Thanks!

Follow this link:

http://www.bahamas.com/bahamas/experience/vendordetail.aspx?sectionid=48177&rightsectionid=48177&level=2&supplierid=75484

Or you can do the tour yourself. Enjoy!

Archived