Fantail Cabin On Voyager

Hi guys,

I've just booked a fantail cabin for our 7 day Med cruise on Voyager deck 10 cabin# 1688 it's on the corner. Has anyone ever stayed in the corner cabins?

When I look at the deck plans I notice that the cabins are wider and shorter than the middle cabins. I also notice when looking at pictures of the ship that the fantail cabins on deck 10 are not a far out as the other decks. Is this good or bad?

I'm planing my trip a year in advance and I really want everything to be perfict. If anyone can give me any information on these cabins verses the middle cabins I would really appreciate it.

Liz

Bonnie Voyager has some great pictures of the AFT cabins on Voyager class ships. Many other people can tell you what wonderful cabins the corner afts are.

Hi guys,

I've just booked a fantail cabin for our 7 day Med cruise on Voyager deck 10 cabin# 1688 it's on the corner. Has anyone ever stayed in the corner cabins?

When I look at the deck plans I notice that the cabins are wider and shorter than the middle cabins. I also notice when looking at pictures of the ship that the fantail cabins on deck 10 are not a far out as the other decks. Is this good or bad?

I'm planing my trip a year in advance and I really want everything to be perfict. If anyone can give me any information on these cabins verses the middle cabins I would really appreciate it.

Liz

titicaa8396,

If you check your other post about the same question I have given you some info.

Archived