has anybody purchased flowers for attendants or just for yourself? anybody have pictures of what they received?

Which line are you going on?

I did Royal Caribbean. We purchased boutineers, corsages and, because of our wedding location (on the ship tendered in cabo) we got the tropical flower boquets for bride and bridesmads.

Wedding Pics at http://community.webshots.com/user/sasproul

very pretty! i'm on carnival....and we're getting married at our port in st thomas so i have no idea what happens

Engaged:

I am also getting married through Carnival. We are getting married on Emerald Beach in St. Thomas. I didn't want it to be on ship, so we chose the beach.

I am so excited, December can not get here quick enough. We will have to keep in touch, you are getting married almost 1 month to the date after we are!:p

I am making my bouquets with silk flowers and bringing them with. I am getting married on the beach in Grand Cayman. I want me and my bridesmaids to have bouquets that go together. I also want to be able to keep my bouquet so I figured making them would be the perfect thing to do.

Archived