Breezes/Wyndham in Nassau

BAMA1

Please help me to decide. I want to relax, get some sun, swim and consume very cold beer. I really like the sounds of Wyndham but I don't want to get run off for not having a room. Breezes sounds safe since we pay for a day pass. I haven't heard anything about them having beer included with the pass :confused: Two people in my group of four do not drink.The price seems a little steep unless your a drinker .

I would appreciate any and all of your comments and advice. I've never been to the Bahamas and I don't want to strike out.

Thanks!

Did the day pass thing at Breezes when we were on our cruise in late march..and will be doing it again Next wednesday to be exact...All drinks are included in the day pass...I do not drink beer but so much enjoyed the frozen foo-foo drinks and a bloody mary to start my day off...It was a great place to grab a lounge chair, drink and relax....I cant wait to go back next week...

Rhonda.

Archived