I Miss the "Logged on Members Area"

cruzn_soon

For lack of a more technical term.....

It is unfortunate that the area at the top of the thread doesn't show the members who are logged on.. I miss looking up there and seeing someone's logon that I recognize and may want to post a question while they are on the boards. Any way that can be accomplished at the new board? Thanks

Desiree

True, that link location shows who is on the boards, unfortunately that is for all the boards.. Not who is on with me at Carnival, or Roll Call, or Ports of Call, etc.. No biggie I guess, it was just nice to who was roaming the Carnival boards with you..

Desiree

I agree with you, it's not quite as much fun posting when you don't know who is currently on Carnival's board with you. Let's hope that the capability is there to fix this and they just haven't gotten around to it yet?? :confused:

Yep, Phinfan, I knew that. Unfortunately, that's all the members and what they are looking at. It takes a while to go through all the pages looking for the members who normally post on Carnival's pages. The old boards only showed those members currently on the pages you were on. :(

Archived