Does NCL do Cruise to Nowhere or Any 2/3 Day Cruises/Cheaper Cruise??

vesw01

I am interested in something for myself and my best friend to go on to get away from my kids. I won a buy one get one free, but not sure how reasonable I can get this to be.

Any thoughts on what ship might be the cheapest to sail on - I usually go on another cruise line, so I have no idea of rates. We can go anytime......

Any help would be appreciated!

I don't know if your buy-one-get-one-free includes air. If it does, here is a good deal in my opinion (read as table):

Sun, Sep 24 Vancouver, British Columbia -- 4:00 pm

Mon, Sep 25 Astoria, Oregon 9:30 am 6:00 pm

Tue, Sep 26 At Sea -- --

Wed, Sep 27 San Francisco, California 7:00 am 12:00 pm

Thu, Sep 28 Los Angeles, California 9:00 am --

Price Summary (Actual USD Price)

Passenger 1 Passenger 2 Total

Cruise Rate: USD 259.00 USD 259.00 USD 518.00

Flights: USD 498.10 USD 498.10 USD 996.20

Taxes and Fees: USD 45.62 USD 45.62 USD 91.24

Total Price: USD 802.72 USD 802.72 USD 1,605.44

Minimum Amount Due: USD 500.00

Remaining Balance: due on or before Jul 1, 2006 USD 1,105.44

We are not allowed to say what TA but you can email me at jplamondon2001@hotmail.com and I'll tell you.

Being from Chicago, it's Air that will ''kill'' you, not the cruise itself. NCL has very good deals, especially off-season.

I did a quick search on a travel website and there is a 4 night pacific cruise for $299.00/pp. That's really cheap. Just do search for 3-6 nights for NCL only and they come up with a bunch.

If you go to http://www.ncl.com and click on Voyages & Pricing you can look at what NCL has to offer. You can search for specific dates, length of cruise, ship.

You could also click on Fleet which will let you look at each ship and at the itineraries for each ship. A specific itinerary may just be what you are looking for :D

I am interested in something for myself and my best friend to go on to get away from my kids. I won a buy one get one free, but not sure how reasonable I can get this to be.

Any thoughts on what ship might be the cheapest to sail on - I usually go on another cruise line, so I have no idea of rates. We can go anytime......

Any help would be appreciated!

Does this certifcate require you to use a specific TA or call a specific number(look at the cert). If so they may not use the pricing at the NCL website but from the brochure... where did you win the cert?

It was through JC Penney and yes I do have to use a certain TA. I was first trying to figure out a cruise, then price it online and through NCL then through their agent to see what the deal is. I know often times they charge brochure rate - which is probably more than if I booked 2 ppl through another source.

I tried using the search on NCL and didn't get too far. I think I overloaded what I was asking for.

I plan on doing more research tomorrow - I will report back just for those who might be curious about the pricing.

Thank you for your help

For the last 2 years we've sailed on Dec 10 out of Miami and had really low fares (not cheap-in retail we learn the correct term is inexpensive ;) ). I think that's one of the lower weeks of the year. Also look at relocation cruises. I've also noticed that cruises from NOLA and Texas are lower price (as a rule).

Hope you find something you like.

-Monte

Sun, Sep 24 Vancouver, British Columbia -- 4:00 pm

Mon, Sep 25 Astoria, Oregon 9:30 am 6:00 pm

Tue, Sep 26 At Sea -- --

Wed, Sep 27 San Francisco, California 7:00 am 12:00 pm

Thu, Sep 28 Los Angeles, California 9:00 am --

So, are you taking this repo cruise, jp? We booked it after finding the price pretty irresistible! Our TOTAL for 2 ppl, guarantee II inside cabin, including taxes and fees was $549!! And thanks to about a BJILLION Wendy's cups, our Atlanta > Seattle and LA > ATL Airtran flights are FREE!! :D

I've started a roll call, in case any of you decide to join us!

I wish I was taking this cruise but it's too expensive when air is added (from Montreal). If I were from Los Angeles or Vancouver, I'm sure it would already be booked!

549$ total!!!! WOW, it looks like you found a better deal than I did! I'm jealous. Just kidding.

Please post a review afte the cruise, if you can.

I wish I was taking this cruise but it's too expensive when air is added (from Montreal). If I were from Los Angeles or Vancouver, I'm sure it would already be booked!

549$ total!!!! WOW, it looks like you found a better deal than I did! I'm jealous. Just kidding.

If you look at the Itineraries for NCL Star, NCL posted in Spring 2007, it leaves a portion of 4 days with no scheduled sailing. It has the last 8 night Mexican cruise, then 4 days later, the 7 night Alaska starts. You can expect that NCL Star will do a 3 night coastal repo, identical to this year's, from L.A. to Vancouver, and then a 1 night repo from Vancouver to Seattle.

so bsically, in Spring of 07, NCL Star will do a 3 night repo from L.a. to Vancouver.

Archived