Dinner in the Dining room

sunryz710

Does anyone know if there is a way to view the dining room menu before dinner so that you can decide if you want to go or not?

In other words, I want to take a peak before dinner to determine if I'd rather go to the buffet?

Thanks,

Having never been on a Cruise, this is really interesting to me. So I can check out the TV to see what the menu is for the evening..... wow. :)
Yes, but be careful, like Serene we found there were two nights switched around on the TV last year.

Also note that on the bottom of the TV screen it says to Select an item to view a detailed description. Not really sure how helpful that description would be, the one time I tried to do it that function wasn't working.

John

Yes, but be careful, like Serene we found there were two nights switched around on the TV last year.

Also note that on the bottom of the TV screen it says to Select an item to view a detailed description. Not really sure how helpful that description would be, the one time I tried to do it that function wasn't working.

John

Thanks,

To be honest, I doubt it will make much of a difference, having seen the menu's I know there will be something I want to try every night.

I also read that if you miss a show or miss a talk by the Cruise Director, that you can catch it on the TV... that is just great.

I am starting to think that there is just no way this vacation can miss.

I tried several times and never got more details.

Archived