Hotel by Miami Airport ?

Cruisin Amy

I've Stayed at the Airport Regency which I think is across the street. Not bad. The people were nice. The area around the airport is not the best ,But for what you need I would stay again.. And i do think they have the cruise ship Shuttle. The Airport Regency did,Also breakfast.

We stayed at the Embassy Suites near the airport last year before our Victory cruise, and it was very nice. They have an airport shuttle, free cocktails at the nightly manager's reception, and a great hot breakfast buffet. There was a Bennigan's right behind the hotel and a few other restaurants nearby. We'd stay there again anytime.

We stayed in the Homewood Suites by Hilton. They have a shuttle and a great breakfast (waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, muffins, etc).

Not sure how much it costs per night. Carnival had to put us up for the night because they couldn't get us a flight on the day of our disembarkation.

I agree with Jerry. Priceline is the way to go. A friend got the Hyatt downtown for as little as $27. Usually about $40. Close to Bayside Market and you can use the people mover (free). A real upscale property and some views of the bay. Other hotels from Priceline are equally first rate. Bid downtown and three (3) stars.

Archived