Sapphire Princess Review - April 22,2006: LONG

CL-JW

I just came across your review and I have to say that it's one of the best I've ever read! Just the right length, in my view! Thanks for taking the time to share your cruise with us!

Thank you for the kind words!

Excellant write up. My partner and I were on the Sapphire last Christmas. It is a wonderful ship. How many FOD gatherings were there on your sailing? :)

Excellant write up. My partner and I were on the Sapphire last Christmas. It is a wonderful ship. How many FOD gatherings were there on your sailing? :)

There were 3 FOD's with the first one hosted. There was a good turnout for all three gatherings.

Just saw that the Sapphire will be in San Francisco on Tuesday. We may need to go to SF to see her (on the other hand, we'll be very depressed because we aren't on her!)

Totally understand!! The ship was in San Diego yesterday and that is exactly why I didn't go see her. I didn't think it would be appropriate for me to jump in the water and try to catch her as she was sailing out of San Diego!! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Totally understand!! The ship was in San Diego yesterday and that is exactly why I didn't go see her. I didn't think it would be appropriate for me to jump in the water and try to catch her as she was sailing out of San Diego!! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

EXACTLY!!

:D

Archived