HELP...first time in new york....

shedar

My husband and I are going to be on the October 15th sailing on the Dawn... It is going out of New York... and this will be our first time in the city.... we are driving around 12 hours to get there... and I am looking for any pointers that anyone might have regarding getting to the cruise terminal....any pointers at all would be great..... I wouldnt mind spending the night before in a hotel... if anyone could let me know of some hotels that are close to the cruise terminal that would be great.... thanks in advance.....

Hi there...as I wrote before my husband and I are going on the Dawn in October.... is the port in Manhattan? I am sure this is a silly question to most of you ... but we are first timers in the city.... we usually fly to Florida for our cruises.... thanks

No such thing as a stupid question, especially given there are three cruise terminals in the New York Area. Its also a good thing that I knew this was transferred from the NCL board or you might have gotten an answer for a different Dawn. It leaves from Manhattan pier 90-92. www.nypst.com

thank you so much.... My husband is dreading the drive as it is.. so if I can try to make sure that I have all the correct info before we get there ... it will make things alot easier.... thanks again...

Archived