Cruise Virgins on the Dawn

OK we're taking the plunge on our first cruise - we're very excited and incredibly thankful to the members of this board for helpng make our planning and preparations so much easier, but...

G(sideways obstructed oceaview): 8612

BB(mid balcony): 9650

any thoughts/opinions/horror stories attached to these cabins - whilst i can still do something about it?

(FWIW two younger middle-aged adults, one 15 month old and one 909 month old - all in reasonable condition in some configuration in the above)

thanks for any feedback

We had our first NCL cruise on the Dawn and were in a BB on Deck 9 - 9058. Ideally situated and plenty of space for the two of us. Can't comment on sharing with 2 younger people, however but I am sure someone will post their comments.

The Dawn is fabulous - enjoy.

Malcolm

I'm not sure to understand how this works, is the balcony for the 2 middle age addults + 15 months old and the oceanview for the 75 year old, or how does it work?

Wouldn't you prefer staterooms close to each other? Right now, you're on different decks.

Hello Suzys, My wife and I are from Toms River and are cruising for the first time on the Dawn 7/1. There is a rollcall thread here for people goping on the 7/1 cruise. There will likely be a meeting of all interested the forst day at sea, sort of a meet and greet. You might want to check the boards for that. Hope to see you there.:cool:

OK we're taking the plunge on our first cruise - we're very excited and incredibly thankful to the members of this board for helpng make our planning and preparations so much easier, but...

G(sideways obstructed oceaview): 8612

BB(mid balcony): 9650

any thoughts/opinions/horror stories attached to these cabins - whilst i can still do something about it?

(FWIW two younger middle-aged adults, one 15 month old and one 909 month old - all in reasonable condition in some configuration in the above)

thanks for any feedback

Can't help you with the cabin info., but you will love the Dawn.

The Dawn was our first cruise and got us hooked!

The staff will gladly help with anything you may need.

Have a wonderful cruise:)

Archived