Family of Five

me...

We are a family of five sailing out of Galveston May 28th on the Conquest. We are planning to go to Galveston a few days before and I started thinking about the job of packing for 5 people!!! I guess my question is does anyone have any comments or tips on packing so much and also for the two days we'll be in Galveston, what do we do about that? Pack an extra bag and just leave it in the car when we get on the ship? Any comments, suggestions, or experiences are appreciated.

Thanks

We usually drive to Galveston and arrive the day before our cruise. What we do for our trip down and before embarking is a bag or two of stuff we will need on the way down that will also go on the ship with the other luggage and then just leave stuf you know you don't want to take in the car. The toiletry stuff is going on the ship and even most of the clothes and swimsuits. The stuff we leave in the car is mainly the outlet shopping we've already done and car entertainment stuff we won't need on board. I also don't take our box of snacks, papertowels and wetwipes.

Archived