BOB Underwater Adventure at St. Thomas

daffy022SW

Has anyone ever done the BOB underwater adventure? My wife and I did this on or cruise in April. We were in St. Thomas on April 24th. We thought it was great. We were on the scooters ofr about 20 min and then got to snorkel for another hour or so. We can't wait to get the pictures from the umderwater camera we took along.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Yes I have done it also. It was a lot of fun and a great experience. But i am a diver first and foremost. But it is a great way to see if you want to take up scuba. I actually had to do it since I am a diver and work on one of the cruiselines and would be better able to sell the excursion to people who do not dive. I have also done helmet diving in St.-Thomas which was also a great experience.

Next time, if you are not already a diver, try discover scuba diving and see if you like it. That just may push you over the edge to become certified.;)

Archived