Triumph Galley Tour

sunryz710

Does anyone know when the Galley Tour is for Western Caribbean?

Is it the same time every week? Does it vary?

I have been on 3 cruises and have missed it each time! I sail on Saturday and do not want to miss it this time..

Any info would be appreciated..

Thanks,

Dawn

because someone had to take a photo and get the ship company in trouble there are no more galley tours. Like always someone has to ruin it for everyone. I really enjoyed the ones I have been on

I saw somewhere...whether on these boards or another, that after the big noro-virus scares, they decided to end the galley tours. Not sure it took effect at any certain time, but that is one of the reasons I heard. One person could pass on a "bug" to many people if it was spread by or in the galley. Just MHO and what I saw somewhere. Passes the common sense test for the most part.

Gary in Ohio

Just off the Elation yesterday and I can confirm the no tour information. I was also told it was based on the virus scare by the hostess in our dinning room. I was also dissapointed that they didn't do the bridge tour that we had done on previous cruises....

Wow - I'm starting to wonder if there is any consistency with things that CCL does fleet wide! Its no wonder that you can get different answers for things when you call different PVPs.

Archived