Taxi To Coki Beach

Hi, I will be sailing with my family of 9 on Carnival's Legend on 6/21. We want to go to Coki Beach when in St. Thomas. Does anyone know how much the taxi would be and also do they charge per person or is it one price for everyone?

Thanks

Kevin

We had a group of 8 and when I found out it would be $10pp one way to Sapphire Beach which is near Coki we decided to rent a van with Avis. They didn't have a van so gave us 2 cars for the same price. With all taxes and insurance it came to about $16pp. This gave us more freedom so we also took in some sights. I'd highly recommend this but if you are skittish about driving on the left then pay the extra for the cab.

We took a cab FROM Coki to the port. I assume it's the same price either way: $9 per person. I wouldn't want to drive it--the steering wheel is on the left, like and American car, but driving is on the left, like in England. The roads are also kind of twisty.

Archived