Elation or Imagination?

flmetsfn

A Little Help, IM looking to take a 5 night cruise out of Miami, My choices are either the Elation or Imagination. I don't really care too much about the ports of call. I have sailed on the the Fascination- twice. I am told that the Imagination is her sister ship, does that mean they are almost identical?

Just off the Elation yesterday. Ive been on both of the ships you are asking about and in my opinion there really is no difference. All three of the ships you mentioned are sister ships and are designed exactly the same way. Some people feel that one gives them a different feel than another. For me, its the same ship, different color basically. The interior decor will be different on each of them, but I didn't feel that I would make a decision between ships based simply on that. Maybe the only difference is that the Elation has minigolf at this point and I'm not sure how many of the others do (I know Sensation does, and maybe Ectasy). I would go back to the POC and make a decision from that stand point...

We cruised the Inspiration last year and really enjoyed that class of ship. For this years cruise, I picked with my DS (age 4) in mind. He is crazy about golf (putt putt and the regular golf as well). So, when I saw that the Elation had just recently had mini golf added I knew this was the ship for us. The POC's were an added bonus. Since we are cruising during the school year DD will have to do a project about one of our POC, Nassua just opened a new pirate museum and Grand Turk has a museum as well.

Archived