I found the cutest shoes!

You gals remember my wanting the sliver leather sandals for dress. Ofcourse I found them a couple months back.

Well today in Marshalls I found a pair of gunmetal grey wedge dress shoes with kind of a metallic finish. It had also on some faux turquiose and faux blue topaz flower type things on the toe area of each shoe.

Well that shell/tank I had for formal night was a mint green satin with silvery crystal buttons-I believe I could wear these shoes with that top also-they are the type of shoe that can be dressy but could also look casual if I dressed them down.

Perfect for a cruise as I wear lots of teals and turquoise-so I could wear those shoes several nights for dinner and not just formal night. but I still may take both pair.

I also bought a cute little dinner purse-it was silver sequins and gunmetal grey sequiens in a metaliic finish. So I have my formal dinner purse!

So I will have my usual dilemma! Deciding what to take and what not as I have bought so much and my cruise is still 5 months away! so it is bound to get worse!

So I will have my usual dilemma! Deciding what to take and what not as I have bought so much and my cruise is still 5 months away! so it is bound to get worse!

You take it all!!!! Same problem here.... my cruise is even farther that that!! OH well!

Shoes sound really cute... I am a sucker for that color and LOVE turquoise. I was looking online today at Zappos and saw some really cute ones too... actually several. I stayed strong though!

But..... then I started thinking, what does the cruise have to do with it, IT"S SUMMER!!! A whole new reason for shopping.

Well, cute shoes.. glad you are happy..

I think I am going to go get some for me after all!:eek:

You take it all!!!! Same problem here.... my cruise is even farther that that!! OH well!

Shoes sound really cute... I am a sucker for that color and LOVE turquoise. I was looking online today at Zappos and saw some really cute ones too... actually several. I stayed strong though!

But..... then I started thinking, what does the cruise have to do with it, IT"S SUMMER!!! A whole new reason for shopping.

Well, cute shoes.. glad you are happy..

I think I am going to go get some for me after all!:eek:

so right! and more then likely what I will do! I admire that Lois, who loves fashion was able to get down to one suitcase for Alaska.

Let me know about your shoes. yep my fav. color is turquoise/teal/aqua/ along with coral/salmon/peach.

I have a great real turquoise nugget necklace (Wilma Flinstone style) I wear on cruises alot on the smart casual nights-the shoes would be great with that and a pair of linen mid calf semi dressy capris in teal that I have.

then I could still wear those shoes on formal night-but heck you are right-just throw in the silvery ones for formal night-it is only one more pair of shoes!

Now when we do that europen reposioning cruise that is 2 weeks long, that I a hoping to do- I will watch my packing more-I would rather have plenty of clean underwear and less shoes!

Archived