Employee Lists

gollareny

I just have a quick question. I recently went on a cruise with a few friends. One of my friends is looking to get in contact with an employee from our ship the Elation. Is there a way to get an employee list or any way of tracking down a member of the crew through email or anything? My friend is driving me crazy to get ahold of this person, I guess it is really important. Any information you can provide would be great or please redirect me, if i am posting this at the wrong place.

Thanks Gollareny.

I just have a quick question. I recently went on a cruise with a few friends. One of my friends is looking to get in contact with an employee from our ship the Elation. Is there a way to get an employee list or any way of tracking down a member of the crew through email or anything? My friend is driving me crazy to get ahold of this person, I guess it is really important. Any information you can provide would be great or please redirect me, if i am posting this at the wrong place.

Thanks Gollareny.

Sounds like a reason to take another cruise to me!!! Just go back and get the info in person. :D

Absolutely not. That would so be a breach of Employee confidentiality.

I was just wondering if they had an public record or anything, not trying to breach confidentiality. Didnt know if they had open email addresses through carnival like some companies do for their employess.

I've heard that you can send a letter addressed to ship staff to the corporate office in Miami and they will do their best to forward it on. Who knows how successful they are in getting the mail to the right person, or how long it would take to reach the ship, but it's worth a try. Make sure the ship's name is included, as well as the position this person holds.

John Doe

Cabin Steward

Carnival Legend

(Followed by the corporate address, which I don't have handy, but you could find in any number of places.)

Hope this helps you find who you're looking for!

I've heard that you can send a letter addressed to ship staff to the corporate office in Miami and they will do their best to forward it on. Who knows how successful they are in getting the mail to the right person, or how long it would take to reach the ship, but it's worth a try. Make sure the ship's name is included, as well as the position this person holds.

John Doe

Cabin Steward

Carnival Legend

(Followed by the corporate address, which I don't have handy, but you could find in any number of places.)

Hope this helps you find who you're looking for!

thanks, I appreciate it! :)

Yes, send the letter to the corporate office in Miami. I wrote to a family member several times a couple years ago who was working on a ship in the Greek Islands. I sent it to the Miami office and eventually the letters all made it to him. I always had to include an I.D. number on the envelope; but hopefully the person will get it regardless.

Archived