Miniature Golf

AudioFilly

Is the miniature golf course still there? On a previous cruise we played a round there after having a very difficult time finding it. I loved being able to order up more Sangria over the walky-talky. Mostly my husband played for both of us. I just followed along from bench to bench enjoying the breeze and my Sangria. It was like a beautiful little oasis in the middle of town.

Thank you so much for the link!

I'll definitely have to check them out again. It's nice they let you know on the website what to tell the taxi driver. I think I kept confusing everyone by using the full word "miniature" golf.

• 1 month later...
Can any of you cozumel locals or recent visitors give the current price for mini golf? I want to make sure I'm budgeting enough for our stop there.

In December it was around $6 per person (I think) plus whatever you want to spend on drinks.

This ia a resonse I received from Scott:

A challenging round of 18 holes is $7 per adult and $5 per child 11 years old and under. Toddlers playing with plastic putters are only $3. We give each group a walkie-talkie so that they can call in their drink orders to the "clubhouse", and our staff delivers to your hole! Beer and sangria are $2, soft drinks are $1. You may also choose from our selection of over 600 CD's and we will play your tunes while you play our course!

For at least 5 years the price has been $7 per adult, $5 for children 11 and under. That is the current price as well. Beer and sangria are $2, soft drinks $1.

Enjoy!

OK, that averages $6 a person for my family. BTW, the Sangria is killer, definitely worth $2.

Archived