Navigator - Eastern Carribean

I'm new to cruising and cruise critics. My wife and I are going on NOS the 17th also for our 10 year anniversary. Sorry I don't have the info you are looking for, but we can't wait either. Hope to see ya there!:)

Very nice to meet ya!! Have you been to the roll call boards yet? We are also pretty new to CC but I have posted and been lurking here and there for about a year. Ever since I knew we were going!! LOl!! There are a few posts under our roll call, check it out!! Be seeing you!! And an advance Happy Anniversary:) !!

Yes, I was lucky enough to be on the Navigator April 8 - 15th Eastern itinerary. It was a beautiful ship and was just a beautiful cruise. Although I am more of a fan of the smaller ships I found the Navigator to be gorgeous. It was Spring break but the ship never seemed crowded. We loved the combination of sea days and ports as it seemed to offer enough excitement as well as relaxation days. We mainly used the solarium but we never had a problem with chairs. We never felt overly crowded in the windjammer and enjoyed the food in all the restaurants including Portofinos, Chops and Johnny Rockets. All the ports had their appeal but St Thomas is now one of my favorites and I would love to stop there again on my next cruise.

We had cabin 7388 - the corner aft and our stateroom attendant, Olman was the greatest we have ever had. He catered to any request, would unlock our door anytime we approached and generally made us feel very special. There were hugs all around when we departed Saturday morning.

If you have specific questions I would be happy to help.

:D Thank you so much!!! No particular questions, just getting excited and noticed that no one had done a review since April. I'm so glad you had a great time, I don't even want to think of the "It's over"' part yet!! Lol!! Thanks again!!

I was just recently on this cruise (4/22-4/29). I scanned and put all the compasses on this Thread

Oh my goodness...Thank you so much!!! My hubby was just asking me Friday if thers was any way to get the Compasses so that we could plan some things in advance. They shouldn't change much huh? Thanks again, these are loads of help!! :D

I pulled up the copies of the compass and I noticed something. On page 2 every day it lists the drink of the day under the food and drink section and on most days it is $8.95. However on page 4 in the section where the bar service hours are listed it says the price is $5.95. Does anyone know which price is correct?

Archived