Star Suites

killer32

I am thinking about booking an owner's suite on the star- anyone know anything about them- is it worth the extra money? What about the concierge and the butler? Are they good? Any info is appreciated!

We had the pleasure of meeting a wonderful couple on this board who had an owners suite on the Star! WE went over a few times for drinks the Cabin was marvelous! You also get a phone to carry around the ship as a benefit! They had a few people over and got all sorts of nice goodies for us. The two balconies were also very nice! It was a gorgeous cabin!

Nilla, by chance was that on the Star on the Pacific Coastal last September?

I have some shots of the Star's owner's suite from a cruise critic private party. I can look for the photos if you'd like.

Worth it? Depends on the price you pay. I was very happy with the penthouse. Then again I enjoy suites, mini-suites and balcony rooms. Heck, I just enjoy being on a darn cruise!

IMHO, it's well worth it.

For photos, click the link at the bottom of the page and look at the Star Mexico album. The suite pictured is 10506.

Nilla, babay, how are you guys doing...you never write,you never call :p

For photos, click the link at the bottom of the page and look at the Star Mexico album. The suite pictured is 10506.

Hey CHa and LA where have you been ????? i havent seen you online at all. im hoping all is well in LA ,,,

email me ok,,

take care

tell cha hi for us, send our love :)

melissa

I am thinking about booking an owner's suite on the star- anyone know anything about them- is it worth the extra money? What about the concierge and the butler? Are they good? Any info is appreciated!

We stayed in the Owner's Suite on the Dawn. The Dawn is the sister ship of the Star and they are very similar.

Click on the link to our webshots link and check out our 12/01/05 cruise. Having a Butler and Concierge is great.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

Hey La, I have to search all over to find you. How in the heck have you been? Love and higs to you and Cha:D

We always love NCl, for over a decade.

Almost "too mucho service" but hey we paid a premium did we not. As I am retired, well can't take it with me:D

Add in my wife is Spanish speaking and well; we had the best cruise despite my physical limitations. The Butler-Concierge were great, one was a bit "formal" who cares" he had "Class". The stocked bar was good not great we donated most to young Iraq War soldiers and their ladies anyway.

But as I said we both speak Spanish, but I consider Carlos, and "Ernie"? as friends, the Room Service was just the best even with slight order mistakes, fresh and hot, they even stayed to serve us the meal.

The NCL staff seem to "read" what you want. Worth every cent we paid.

Joe * Milli

We have stayed in the AB on the Star and it was absolutely wonderful. The Owners Suite doesn't hold 3 people so we haven't tried it. Our opinion - if you think you'll love it, you will! We had wonderful service and you'll love the suite perks. We're trying the Villa in a couple of weeks! I think it will be tops too!

Hello Batman 19 -

We are also going on the Dawn for February 2007 and we booked 9006 owner suite. I have looked at your pictures and are they the same as the owner suite I will have?

In the flyingpirate pictures the suite both look the same on both ship the same as yours is.

Thank you for helping.

Gina DOnnatelli

Are the owner's suites in the front of the ship? We were thinking of reserving one but thought it would be too windy to sit on the balcony. Instead we are in the back of the ship in a suite.:confused:

Archived