Coki Dive op?

FliLady

Doing a dive at Coki Beach will take a lot of time away from going to St. John, so I have to ask why don't you just spend the whole day on St. John and dive there instead? The diving at Coki beach is fine as far as a shore dive goes, but boat diving in the USVI will take you to better sites.

Coki Beach Dive Club now offers boat diving also.

Most of the dive sites in St. Thomas/St. John are located between the two islands. Coki Beach Dive Club will be a bit more flexible on arrival time as compared to most of the shops on St. John. This way you can get your dives in on YOUR schedule and then take off to St. John.

PE

I never thought of that! Do you know of any dive shops in St. John?
I'm afraid that I have no personal experience with any, but I'm sure that a google search would be productive if you were to use St. John and Scuba as search terms.

It all depends on the time in port you have available. St Johns, with its transportion issues, can take a bit of time. However, if you have a long day and want to get in one dive at Coki you should be able to do a (1)shore dive in about an hour or little more. As mentioned earlier on this thread, they will pick you up and be waiting on the beach with BCDs & tanks set up and ready. Use the previously mentioned link/address to contact them. They have always been good about answering questions for me. In fact I did my 1&2 certifying dives with them and have been back a time or two since.

Dive safe and have fun!

I have been diving in St. Maarten before, and it wasn't the greatest, but any dive is a good dive for me! Wanting to explore more in St. Thomas, looks like I will be focusing more on St. Maarten for diving. Just got back from a cruise in April, and went diving at 3 of the 4 ports which left little time for anything else, so I'm taking it easy this time around. I'll try to keep you posted.

Archived