Latitudes privilege

Luke0603

We're sailing on the Spirit 5/20. There are 5 in our party and have adjoining balcony staterooms. My wife and I, son and DIL are Latitudes members, our daughter is a first time cruiser. Will she be allowed to be with us in the Latitudes area and board early?? She is in our stateroom but has a separate ticket. Hoping she can be with us----please share any info

Hi

We had a similar situation and were told that each Latitudes member may invite one non-member to join them in the Latitudes check-in line.

Bev

I hope you don't mind my piggybacking your thread but I have a latitudes question too.....

If I am taking my three kids, (minors), on a cruise, and I am (obviously) footing the bill, how does Latitudes work? I mean, do they start a Latitudes account for me (since it is our first cruise) and I get credit for the 4 cruises I am paying for? Or do my kids each get their own Latitudes account so each of us gets credit for one cruise (again, they are minors)???

I hope my question is clear, lol

Luke0603 - Each time we have sailed as Latitudes members we have also had non-latitudes members with us. We have made it clear as we got into the Latitudes line, that those with us were not latitudes members. The attendant has always said that was fine for them to stay with us.

Lthouselady - Even though you are the one footing the bill, you yourself will only be credited with one cruise, and each of your 'guests' will also be credited with one cruise each.

Have fun!

Hikini:D

This is very helpful for me too!! I have a unique situation in that My husband and I are taking 4 grandkids aged 17-7. We will be joining the Jewel in Barcelona. the kids live in Spain and have spanish passports, however all of us are Latitude members as a result of a Mexican cruise 5 years ago. I hope we can check in together!!

Archived