Funpass - Maybe odd question

NCLSEA123

We are sailing out of Miami in June and can't decide whether to park at the hotel for cruise duration and take shuttle to pier, or to just park at the peir. On our funpass we have put personel car parked at pier for ground transportation choice. Now, if I decide to take the hotel's shuttle, will that cause me any problems with Carnival or whoever, when arriving at the pier?? Thanks

I am sure it doesn't matter. I think the reason they ask this question now is due to all of the people whose cars were destroyed or damaged during the hurricanes this past year while they were out to sea. Thats the only thing I can think of. Plus I do not recall that question on previous Carnival cruises before those hurricanes.

Generally they assign luggage tag colors (they call colors to indicate the order of debarcation) based on the location of your cabin unless you specifically ask them for an exception to get off the ship early.

Perhaps NCLSea can ask why they ask that question when they go on their cruise they can get an official answer to this question. I am kind of curious.

Can someone explain to me what a "fun pass" is?

It is just Carnival's pre-boarding registration system. You can register and logon at Carnival.com and enter your information. This saves a bit of time at check-in.

Archived