81 members have voted

1. 1. How many times do you play bingo?

• Never
    • Once
    • Twice
    • Three Times
    • Four Times
    • As much as you can

I'm glad to see we're not alone in choosing to skip it entirely. (I'm glad others enjoy it, but it's not for us.) And before y'all say, "But Bingo is so much fun" (which I'm sure it is for you), the more of us that don't play, the more chances you have to win one of the jackpots, free cruises, or suite "upgrades." Then you can come tell us all about it, so we will say, "Dang! Maybe I should play bingo next time." LOL.

beachchick

Off topic! Nancy, I was wondering what a poster on the Fashion Police Board was referring to when they said they liked your new picture...now I know! I too like your new avator :D That is a great picture of you!

###

Wow thanks! Took it at the end of my arm last week! Lol.

I have seen bingo dogs at the games.

If it's raining then Bingo is a great way to spend some time! I don't discount anything. It's not for everyone, but with the right attitude it can be a hoot, and a whole lot better odds than the lottery I spend two bucks a week on. Win the lotto win Bingo, either way I'm going to spend the prize money on a cruise.

I played for the first time on our 7 day Mariner cruise in February. I won $250 the first day and $180 the second. Went on the final day and didn't win the big one! I never play bingo at home, but enjoyed doing it a couple times on the cruise.

Archived