2008 8 day best ship to cruise?

Anybody booked for 2008 yet?

Would we get a better deal booking this early?

Has anyone booked yet?

Last cruise was 3/12/06 on the Carnival Liberty nice ship but too big for us and we didn't really care for the food.

Looking forward to next cruise...wherever it may be on!

Southern carribean is our best guesstisimate right now....

For the Southern Caribbean, I highly recommend Serenade's 7-night itinerary out of San Juan. The ship is breathtaking and the ports are amazing. Although, you might like the Empress's 11-night itinerary if you enjoyed her in 2004.

Bookings for early 2008 opened over a week ago and already prices are going up. I highly recommend you not wait to book. If prices go down after you book, you can usually get the lower price.

We were just on the Serenade last September and it was our best cruise so far. We had a wonderfull room and the inteniary was great.

We have booked the EOS for 2/08 for a 12 night because the price was good. I wouldnt hesitate to long because we have had 2 cruises that we were interested in go up in price quite a bit.

We went on our first cruise from England this year on the Voyager with two kids and we all had a great time

I think there will only be our 13 yr old son with us in 2008 so will there be as much going on, as the Voyager class for him?

Thanks for any info

We had our first cruise this Spring with our two kids travelling from England.

We were on the Voyager, and as I think there will only be our 13 yr old coming with us in 2008, will there be as much for him to do on the Serenade?

Thanks for any info

Just booked the 12-night Southern Caribbean on the Explorer for 2/08. Any opinions on this one?

This will be our first RCI cruise and I'm a little concerned about the Explorer's age. Would appreciate any info. Thanks.;)

The Explorer is not old! RCCL keeps it ships up well. The 12-night itinerary is amazing and all the Voyager class ships are awesome. You will have a great time.

Archived