Breezes thru ship, or own my own ?

tvjj11

Is it better to do the breezes excursion with the ship, or should I just go at it on my own? If you get the day pass, what time do you have to be out? Where exactly is breezes on Nassau? Been to Atlantis but not breezes. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate Breezes? Do they have changing rooms? Do they have locker rentals? Any helpful ideas, suggestions or tips I would appreciate.:)

I didn't do Breezes because our ship wanted $70.00 for their excursion and to do it on our own for a one-day pass was $55.00 with the coupon. We took the No. 10 Jitney and it cost $1.00 per person and we told the driver we wanted to go to the Wyndham Crystal Palace. We walked through the lobby and were lucky enough to grab some lounges on the beach. We ordered lunch at the beach to our credit card and we even used the pool. No one stopped us. They have a great water slide that our kids used once, but then noticed wristpasses on some guests and decided not to use it again. I don't think the wristpasses were for pool use, but in any event our day was cheap and nice. This hotel even had the banana boat and jet skiing for rental. P.S. bring your own beach towels

• 2 weeks later...
I didn't do Breezes because our ship wanted $70.00 for their excursion and to do it on our own for a one-day pass was $55.00 with the coupon. We took the No. 10 Jitney and it cost $1.00 per person and we told the driver we wanted to go to the Wyndham Crystal Palace. We walked through the lobby and were lucky enough to grab some lounges on the beach. We ordered lunch at the beach to our credit card and we even used the pool. No one stopped us. They have a great water slide that our kids used once, but then noticed wristpasses on some guests and decided not to use it again. I don't think the wristpasses were for pool use, but in any event our day was cheap and nice. This hotel even had the banana boat and jet skiing for rental. P.S. bring your own beach towels

speaking of the no 10 jitney.. my bf and i were thinking abuot doing this in the morning to get some beach time in early off... then we're booked for a booze cruise that leaves at the back of straw market at 1pm. if we do this how far away from straw market would this put us??? is this even possible??

It is just as easy to do it on your own, then you are under no time constraints as far as transportation etc. Towels are supplied at Breezes. I think it is a great way to spend the day . I have done it a few times myself and recommend it to clients who have come back very happy. Actually, they want to book Breezes next year instead of a cruise:)

I was wondering also is Breezes all inclusive? My BF and I are trying to come up with some excursion ideas for Freeport and Nassau. We were hoping at some point to do parasailing and maybe rent wave runners, does anyone have any experience with this?

Yes Breezes is all-inclusive...food, drinks etc...nice pool bar too:) They also have a trapeze on the beach you can try to learn:eek: It is well worth the money. Food in Bahamas is expensive....and drinks...you can have as much and as many as you want here!....Just don't forget to get back to the ship on time!!!

You can also do parasailing and wave runners at their beach..(extra cost). Non motorized watersports are free of charge with the all-inclusive.

Hi, does it cost extra money to do the trapzee? do they have floats, mats kayaks? also what time does the day pass start? Can you eat in there dining room or just from the buffet. can you eat inside in your swimwear?

The trapeze is free. They have floats in the pool. Also included: Windsurfing, sailing, kayaks, pool volleyball, water-skiing. There is a dining room with buffet for breakfast , lunch and dinner. I have just put a cover-up on to go in and eat. Very casual. They also have a pool grill that serves all afternoon. I believe the day passes begin at 9 and end at 6.

Archived