honolulu / waikiki hotel for pre or post cruise, may 28-30

spec411

Hi cruisers - i was one of the many affected by NCL's cancelation of the Pride of Aloha may 17 cruise. They are refunding cruise and air change fees, but I also made a nonrefundable prepaid hotel reservation for May 28-30 that I cannot now use and NCL likely will not cover! I have listed it on ebay to try to recover my losses.

Can anyone use this 2 night stay?

email me at troym74@gmail.com

BTW on ebay its item 6630576528 (mods if listing the item # is not allowed, please delete just that item #. thanks)

We were booked on that same POA cruise. :( We rebooked on Pride of America for June 3-10. Wish we had known about your room before we booked some a couple day ago. However we won't arrive in Honolulu until June 1 for our pre-cruise stay.

Sorry that you got stuck with non-refundable room sosts! Hope you can sell them on eBay...or perhaps to someone on this board??? We were fortunate and able to get all our reservations (hotel, sight-seeing flight, luau, rental cars) changed to the dates for our new cruise. All we are out is the extra airfare costs because of booking so late; we also have a credit for the first set of flights on Delta that we need to use within a year. Other than that, NCL will be refunding our entire POA cruise cost ...plus we just got an email from our TA saying we have been upgraded from an inside canin to a balcony port side! Hope you took advantage of one of the offers NCL made!!!!

Archived