Anyone Used Spa Services on the Dawn?

mrsbojamp

I will be leaving on July 19th for an Alaskan cruisetour on the Dawn. I was wondering if any experienced Princess cruisers could comment on the spa services. What's good and what's not? If anyone else has done this particular cruise, which would be the best day to book any spa services?

Sounds like we may have done the same cruise/land tour 2 years ago. It was our first cruise experience so I had nothing to compare it to,but we loved it. The only spa service I did was a pedicure and it was great. One of the best I've ever had. A bit pricey though. Staff seemed very nice. I think I signed up a day or two after boarding, but I'm not sure about that it may have been the first day. Enjoy.
Jan

I've had a facial and message done on the Dawn. Staff was good and not pushy. But a firm no works. Most spa services include the tip but there is a space for more. The services are more then any land based spa I have been at but you are a captive audience. Be one of the first on borad and see if they need models (it's free). Also watch for specials and port days specials.:D Loved it when I got it 25% off.:D

Archived