Jolly Pirates excursion - Carnival Destiny

ser97

We are scheduled to arrive in Aruba at 8am on the Carnival Destiny Friday 6/16. Could anyone who has come in on the Destiny at this time please let me know about what time you are allowed off of the ship?

We would like to do the Jolly Pirates excursion http://www.jollypirates.com/ at 9am but I am concerned that we may not have enough time to make their 9am boarding.

Thanks for any advise you may give.

Steve

Should not be a problem, but the tour is at 9:30, not 9:00. We are booked with them in November. Carla will send you specific instructions on how to get to their location. Bus ride is only about 10 minutes and you don't need to be there until 9:30 am, according to Carla!

We are scheduled to arrive in Aruba at 8am on the Carnival Destiny Friday 6/16. Could anyone who has come in on the Destiny at this time please let me know about what time you are allowed off of the ship?

We would like to do the Jolly Pirates excursion http://www.jollypirates.com/ at 9am but I am concerned that we may not have enough time to make their 9am boarding.

Thanks for any advise you may give.

Steve

We were on the Destiny and went on this excursion. You will need to allow plenty of time to get there, but we had no problem. If you take the bus, I would allow about 45 minutes to get there so you're not feeling rushed. If you take a taxi, I would allow 30 minutes.

• 1 month later...

Archived