IT boggles the mind..

RhondaPerr

Hi,

Just want to share some information with you. Air is already hard to get next Easter. My TA doesn't know if another block will open up, or what is going to happen, but people are already having a tough time, especially to and from Florida. I am going out of San Juan next Easter and my Easter break is the week before Easter, and I am having a problem getting the air I want...There seems to be a vacation freenzy!

I am sending my husband and his brother on a ski trip to Colorado In March and I am having not only a difficult time getting his brother to NY. and getting them to Colorado where many plane changes are necessary.

Anyway just wanted to give you a heads up :)

Rhonda

Rhonda-

Don't know if this will help you but I wanted to share my experience. We're doing an Alaska cruise this July (family reunion-25pp). Because I wanted to use miles for some tix & I only use American Airlines. I booked online as soon as the flights were bookable. Got reasonable fares but no nonstops were available. A few months later I discovered the nonstops. They added those flights later. A very nice agent changed our flights to the nonstops but we had to pay a change fee on every ticket. Moral is: sometimes it doesn't pay to book at the 1st opportunity. Good luck. Meg

I was confused by your post. Are you trying to get from Florida to San Juan or from NY to San Juan or vice versa? I just did a quickie check on flights for the weekend prior to easter to the weekend of easter and there are multiple flights from Florida to San Juan for around $200 (non-stop ones even). New York to San Juan was less than $200 for the non-stops.

I was confused by your post. Are you trying to get from Florida to San Juan or from NY to San Juan or vice versa? I just did a quickie check on flights for the weekend prior to easter to the weekend of easter and there are multiple flights from Florida to San Juan for around $200 (non-stop ones even). New York to San Juan was less than $200 for the non-stops.

NY to San Juan, yes, I know there are flights available, but what my TA told me was that many flights are already blocked or booked. I am not worried, but just wanted to warn people who have in the past waited a long time before they do the air, not to wait as long as before. I am shooting for Jet Blue but the problem is they don't open up their flights until 6months before. Thanks for your response :)

Archived