Suite or balcony room on Legend?

sherry7744

Whats the price difference from a balcony to a suite? I know there are a big difference in price for my upcoming cruises. did you book a gauarantee? (you may be upgraded to a suite for free)

Personal preference for me-- I just take the balcony. For as much as you use the cabin I have no use for all that room.

Well- you get preferential boarding. But we are always at the pier early enough anyways so that wouldnt be for me. Do you prefer baths to showers? coz there is a bath tub in the room. I think there is also a VCR too.

It depends. I have found there are two kinds of people. Those who are rarely in their room and don't care about extra space, and people like me, who enjoy the extra room and spend some time in the cabin to relax...or whatever ;) ....and being your honeymoon...there should be plenty of whatever!

I have had a cat 11 on the Legend and the Miracle(sister ships to the Pride) and loved them! On the Miracle I had one of the aft cat 11's with the HUGE (and private!) wrap around balcony. These are the cabins at the very back corner of the ship. If you can get one of those, I think it's definatley worth it!!!!

Archived