The best travel steamer

I bought a Conair (GS15 model) and have cruised with it twice now. I got it at Walgreens but have seen at at Sears as well. Think it was about $19. I doubted it would be good, but it turned out to be a great little steamer. Here's a link to it http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=77929&catid=10534&brand=10848&trx=PLST-0-BRAND&trxp1=10534&trxp2=77929&trxp3=1&trxp4=0&btrx=BUY-PLST-0-BRAND&cmbProdBrandFilter=10848

Based on my own experience, I took my travel steamer with me in April and never took it out of the suitcase, as I used the Downy Wrinkle Release. Save money and space just take DOWNY WRINKLE RELEASE It's GREAT.....

My opinion of the Downy wrinkle release is that it does release the wrinkles :) But if you are looking for the "pressed look" you will be disappointed.

Just an FYI, youcan also use the wrinkle release as a spray starch if yo're ironing... of course that defeats the point, especially on a cruise ship... but just thought I'd mention it!

A~

Archived