In Room Safe

Just as a tip, we have found that locking and unlocking your safe may work with any type of card with a magnetic strip (just as long as you use the same one for locking and unlocking). For instance, instead of a credit card, our children used a AAA auto card (or even a gift card with a magnetic strip) on the safe in their room to stow away items such as ipods and wallets, etc. when they were not in the room.

All voyager ships do have safes in them. They are not all the same type though. Some use a card with a magnetic strip as the person above said and some have a 4 number digital combination you can set. On navigator they are digital with a 4 digit code.

All voyager ships do have safes in them. They are not all the same type though. Some use a card with a magnetic strip as the person above said and some have a 4 number digital combination you can set. On navigator they are digital with a 4 digit code.

Thanks, Krystal. Our first Voyager cruise is a ways off, spring break 2008, but already taking notes. We seem to have similar hobbies--We've been on the Radiance, too, and have upcoming on the Sovereign and the Adventure, all ships you have been on.

What kind of safes are on the Radiance?

Program with a 4 digit code

OR

Use a card with magnetic strip to open and close

When I was on Radiance last year our stateroom (1526) had a 4-digit code safe.

Everyroom should have a safe Snoopy leogirl. I recognized your name from the St. Martin Board. Hello!:)

Thanks. :D Yep...I am THE St.Maarten info booth. I feel guilty for not posting there for so long. I am really lazy. ;) I should go back and answer some questions.

When I was on Radiance last year our stateroom (1526) had a 4-digit code safe.

YAAAY! I don't like the ones where you have to carry around a separate card with you to open your safe with. I like to just carry my seapass and that's it.

Archived