June 19, 2004 NCL SEA...We're Back!!

mikeap

Hi guys...We got home a couple hours ago. Had a wonderful time. It was really nice meeting all of you.

TimmyII....Was trying to email/post from the ship, but they changed up the boards, and I couldn't find the thread. At 75 cents a minute, I didn't have much time too look.

Bob and Jeanne should be back home already (if they didn't have to do any repairs at the kennel...dog going through terrible two's). Hopefully they made it home safe. The weather was terrible.

Kadao and her family should arrive home around 7pm or so our time I think.

Once everyone gets settled in, I'm sure we will have time post posts reviews if anyone is interested. If anyone has any questions until then, I'll be more than happy at taking a stab at an answer.

TimmyII...Kadao has some pics she is going to email, so you can put a name with a face. Also, I tried calling you before we left, but I could never get the call to go through no matter how I dialed it. Sorry...I had such high hopes of giving you a hard time "in person"!

Mike

PS.. TimmyII....Thanks for the new car!!!

Archived