Explorer of the Seas to Bermuda, September 2007

My wife and I are contemplating going to Bermuda on the Explorer in September 2007. We just returned from Western Caribbean aboard the Navigator, where we had a D1 cabin (there were 3 of us).

We are now stuck on balcony cabins, and was wondering if we would be happy with either an E1 or E2 cabin.

The only differences that I am able to see is the cabin size (D1: 188 sq ft vs E1/E2: 173 sq ft, and balcony sizes: 50 sq ft vs 47 sq ft, and the deck location of the cabins: deck 10 for D1 and E1 deck 9/10 and E2 deck 7.

Anything else that I'm not seeing, other than the cost?

Would the E-2 be accomidating for the 2 of us?

The 2 ships are the same. Personally for me, I've been on many cruises on all sorts of sized ships and the differences with a few sq. feet is not that big of a deal. I know there are those who are anal about this but not me. From D1 to E1 you are talking maybe a couple feet less of walking space. You might not notice the difference as the layouts are the same.

Archived