Summit Pod Repairs

ozybill

Recent history of the pod repairs has shown that they are able to complete them in the time required to make the next sailing. I followed last years repairs on both Infinity and Summit as I was due to sail on both not long afterwards. I even saw Summit in drydock in Victoria while I was on Infinity last June. Both repairs were done in plenty of time.

Chris

:) Good evening,

GTS SUMMIT has been through that before...It's an approx 90 hours job in the yard, in Victoria ( or wherever); and the '' dead head'' sailing time to Seward from Victoria is less than 3 full days.

IMO, she'll be in Seward in plenty of time for supply loading, refuelling, luggage loading, and , the most important, welcoming about 2,100 ++ guests on board well in time for her mid-evening scheduled sailaway.

She could arrive in Seward as late as 2.00pm on 27th and still be in very good shape.

Of course, we presume the yard workers in Victoria would not all of a sudden discover something else terribly wrong with the ship.....

Happy sailings

Cheers

CG

;)

Archived