To ToddV

Seawitch

Hi Todd, I saw your post about Stormn but it did not show on the bottom that you booked another cruise ( unless I was looking in the wrong place.)
So, are you going on Carnival again, and when and where?
Just remember through, your first cruise with the Triumph Krazy Caribe Crew will always be your favorite!! Seawitch (Patty) PS I went from almost 500 posts to 2 Ha ha

[color=red]Hi Todd, I finally figured out how to use the new boards and see your are taking the Western route on the Triumph again. Make sure you dream up a good Holloween costume. Mike & I have been on that itinerary twice and know you will really enjoy it.[/color] Patty

[quote name='Seawitch'][color=red]Hi Todd, I finally figured out how to use the new boards and see your are taking the Western route on the Triumph again. Make sure you dream up a good Holloween costume. Mike & I have been on that itinerary twice and know you will really enjoy it.[/color] Patty[/QUOTE]
Hi, Patty--yep, that's the one. I can't give the website I registered through--against the rules--but it's Deb's Singles Cruises. True, I shall never forget the first cruise with you, Norm, and the others. I've yet to see if that one is the best!!! I mean, it is, so far :)

I've made friends for life. I'm still in contact with two ladies who sat at my table in the dining room, for example.

My first cruise will always be a special one!

Now, I've been online (Deb's cruises has a Yahoo group just for us) making friends with people I'll meet on the next one.

Tell me what you think of Margaritaville, if you've been there! That, and the Fiesta Party Boat, if you did that. Both are currently in my plans.

Todd

[color=red]Todd, Margueritaville rocks and the the Fiesta Party Boat is the best. Two great choices for a really good time. You are getting to be a party animal. ( Don't forget we saw you at Senor Frogs in San Juan)[/color];)

[quote name='chuleta']Todd, not sure which picture you are talking about but if it is the one after Senor Frogs with the girl with the long blonde hair, that is Heather.[/QUOTE]
That's the one!!! I showed it to Anne and Bob (Anne and Bob of Baltimore, not the ones we met on the cruise) and Bob wanted to know if she was my daughter :rolleyes: I think Bob was just jealous ;)

Todd

Archived