owners suites

What perks are offered on Rhapsody owners suites and does it provide a butler

No butlers are provided with any of the suites on RCI. You will have a stateroom attendant that will take care of your room and as he will also have other cabins he is responsbile for. The stateroom attendant cleans your room twice a day. OS perks are use of the Conceirge Lounge where there is continental breakfast in the mornings and in the afternoon free drinks, snacks, appetizers, etc. Also, the Conceirge can get you reservations for the Ice show, Portifionos, Chops and can take care of many other requests you may have.

In the OS, you will receive in the afternoon a plate of say cheese selections, chocolate covered strawberrys, etc. You may get this every afternoon or just overy other day. Depends on the ship and their policy.

Also, you will get priorty checkin on the day of embarkation as having a suite.

You will get 2 credits for having a suite towards your Crown and Anchor status.

Dave

OS perks are use of the Conceirge Lounge where there is continental breakfast in the mornings and in the afternoon free drinks, snacks, appetizers, etc. Also, the Conceirge can get you reservations for the Ice show, Portifionos, Chops and can take care of many other requests you may have.

Dave

Sorry no Ice show,Conceirge Lounge,Portifionos or Chops on the Rhapsody. Still the pricing reflects this & it's a great, friendly ship well worth considering!

Thanks for all the great comments about the Owners suites. My husband and I sailed on her last Nov for our 20th but had a Jr Suite and now plan to upgrade to the OS since we are going to take our youngest son (15 years old) this next time in Oct. We love the Rhapsody's size and friendliness. We have sailed on the Conquest and the Voyager before and prefer the smaller ships. I am also a transplanted Texan by way of New Orleans then to Tulsa, so we have a great time traveling with the 90% texans.

Thanks Again

from Oklahoma

What kind of shape is the Rhapsody in? Sailed her in 1998 in Hawaii and she is a beautiful ship. Have the video here and love showing it to my friends. I've always said the Rhapsody is a great example of what a cruise ship should be. Voyager class are more like floating hotels (done 11 sailings). Voyager not better or worse, just different.

Have eyed the Rhapsody beside our ship many times while in port in Cozumel and been looking at the prices you're seeing. Really great prices.

Dave

we thought she was in great shape for almost 10 yrs old, I know she has had some refurbishing done in the past, so she looks great. Although I must say that my husband and I do not look for wear and tear all the time, we are so happy to be together and on vacation that it would have to be a complete dump to bring us down. The food was wonderful and the shows were very enjoyable. We spend alot of quiet time in our cabin or on the balcony reading and such so inspecting the ship was the last thing we wanted to do!! I can't wait to sail her again:)

Thanks for the info. Was on a jeep tour in Cozumel this month with a couple on the Rhapsody (we were on the Mariner) and they said she was in great shape. Got me to looking at the prices.

Have a great cruise.

Dave

Archived