Legend of the Seas---Canary Islands

I am booked on the Legend of the Seas for a 10 night cruise to the Canary Islands on the 30th August,in a junior suite 8082 which is an aft cabin.I would really appreciate any comments from anyone who has cruised on this ship,particularly any comments about the aft cabin and size of balcony.I have never had an aft cabin before.

Brilliance of the Seas

Mistral

Constellation

Queen Mary 2

My husband and I are booked on this cruise for October 11 and are really looking forward to it. We were on the Legend of the Seas five years ago and loved this ship, however, we did not have an aft cabin - we had a veranda mini suite and it was great. I'll look forward to hearing your review of this itinerary when you return.

Hello to you both. the Legend is absolutely beautiful..and a wonderfully elegant ..though friendly ship.The walls of glass throughout..allow for the most amazing views. the 7 tier atrium is gorgeous.The crew are fantastic...can't do enough for you. The Food and accommodation..excellent. I really cannot fault a thing.

We sailed on the Classic Med itinery last August...and are sailing again August 5th on the med Treasures. we had the most wonderful time. If you click at the top of this page....where the red pointers say Royal Caribbean member reviews..then click on the photo and listing of Legend...you will get a long list of reviews by fellow CC cruisers..and professional reviews as well. Also if you check back through some ot the past pages of cc for the last month ...there has been a lot of talk on Legend. There is also a website with lots of photos (some a bit dated but still give an idea) The Legend was in refit last April..the Windjammer was completely updated..as was the dining room furnishings..and a Latte tudes coffee bar added and Ben 7 Jerry's ice cream. On this site you can see where the ship is..check cabin & deck details.. there is also a Virtual tour of the ship..and you can click on to other pages with more links to Legend. hope this helps...regards, carol

www.cruiseclues/shipstips/legendoftheseas.htm

I am booked on the Legend of the Seas for a 10 night cruise to the Canary Islands on the 30th August,in a junior suite 8082 which is an aft cabin.I would really appreciate any comments from anyone who has cruised on this ship,particularly any comments about the aft cabin and size of balcony.I have never had an aft cabin before.

Brilliance of the Seas

Mistral

Constellation

Queen Mary 2

I am so jealous! I was practically raised on Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and I consider it my home away from home.

My dad manned a tracking station for the Apollo Space missions in Mas Palomas.

I lived on the islands for 8 years.

If you have not been there before and have some questions, feel free to email me at cnnhost@comcast.net

Brilliance of the Seas

Mistral

Constellation

Queen Mary 2

We have just returned from the canaries, we had a great time the ship was lovely, the food excellent, service superb.this was our first time cruising and heard a few complaints, but the only one from us was the usual sunbed ones. people were putting towels ect. on whilst they went for breakfast, others were saved for people who didn't turn up. Suggest booking a trip for lanzargrotty, I know how Iv'e spelt it. Las Palmas in Gran Canaria was our favourite place of all, the ships length again and you would be in the shopping centre, A beautiful beach a stones throw away, (marvellous). Madeira, went to the highest sea cliff in europe on scenic tour, couldn't see a thing, was above the clouds which were so thick, our guide hadn't seen it as bad before. Otherwise we had a most enjoyable holiday. Have a lovely time.

Pat:)

Archived