paradise

bandgeek

... and I'll be on Paradise May 26 - less than a week now!!! :) Happy to answer any questions on my return... if you have specific things you'd like me to look into - let me know!

Hi Cascole,

Do you have kids? I would be interested to know what is on the kids menus because we will be taking my 11-1/2 yr. old and 8-yr. old with us.

Also, wondering if Paradise has the new menus, and if so, would love to see some menu options. (Yeah....it's all about food! LOL! :D ) Thank you!

Diana

Cascole, we'll be on the same cruise, with a big family group. :)

I'll be happy to check out kid's menus, we have kids ranging in age from 2 to 14 in the group.

Cascole, we'll be on the same cruise, with a big family group. :)

I'll be happy to check out kid's menus, we have kids ranging in age from 2 to 14 in the group.

OH! That would be GREAT! I know that there are things on the regular menu that my kids will want, but I think the majority of the time, they will want to order off the kids menu. Thank you Ella!

Diana

JustRambling - I do have kids & although this trip they won't be travelling with me, I'll be checking out the menu's since we'll all be going on Conquest in July. I'm sure Ella will provide them - but I'll get them as a 'back up'! :)

Ella - Wow... I didn't think anyone else from here was going to be on the ship. I posted in the Paradise roll call, but never saw anyone respond. A big family group - you should have a great time! This trip will be just myself & a friend of mine - kid free weekend. :) The ship is going to be packed this weekend!!! What time are you all going to get to the port? I'm still debating what time to start driving up.

Cascole, it's my SIL's parent's 50th wedding anniversary, and we've got lots of family going...we are looking forward to a short weekend of FUN! :) And yep, the ship will be packed. All of us are in suites (except the 50th wedding anniversary couple) so at least we get the V.I.P. check-in. Won't be going too early because we all have kids in school that we have to check out of school a bit early even to get to the pier. Sounds like you have the right idea, though, an all-adults weekend sounds good! :D

JustRambling, no problem on the kid's menu! I'll try and write down the main menu choices as well. :)

Archived