Freedom room size question

I am very excited that I booked this cruise today. We are leaving from Bayonee which is very convenient as I live in Allentown, PA which is only 80 miles away.

My concern is the cabin. I booked a balcony on deck 8 and I have my parents with me. We could have gone with an upgrade for only $60 more pp but it was in the back of the ship and Mom wasnt going for it.

I am graciously giving them the two twin beds and I will be in a Pullman or something like that.

I want to know how roomy this is and if anyone else had three adults in a room. I am hoping the square footage stated by the travel agent does not include the bathroom! I think the balcony may be about 4x8'.

This is only my second cruise in my life. I prefer beach resorts. My last cruise was 6/03 on Carnival Legend. I was with a boyfriend in an inside cabin and it didnt go so well. Well maybe that is why his is now an ex!

Archived